Friday, February 18, 2011

My favourite female vocalist of all time. Wooohuuuu!!

I've been a fan of them for more than 1 year now. But I never get tired of listening to all of their songs over and over again.

Since it was the heart's day last monday, I've seen a friend of mine; also a massive fan of the group, posted a song from this certain group on Facebook. The first thing came into my mind is the song I'm about to share.

This song is.... hmmmmm... How can I describe it?

Ahhhhhhh.....

Sad yet beautiful.

Note that this is a japanese artist.
Yakusoku wo Shiyou (Promise me) - Supercell


Here's the lyrics translated into english:

Promise Me

If I should ever lose my way please come and find me
The two of us, in this great wide world
Almost like lost children, aren't we?

To confirm our feelings we embraced tightly
And kissed so many times, all the way till dawn.
I still don't know what words to say
But I just want to be with you, that's how I felt

Even when the end comes along
Please don't cry, lift your chin and laugh
I don't want to see you sad
Isn't that right? After all, I love you

So our touching lips won't be interrupted
Hold me tighter, even if I fell I'll break
I still dont know what words to say
But I just want to be with you, that's what I wished

Times when I'm lonely by myself
At those times, I won't be angry at you
So please, it would be best to quickly forget about me, and move on with your life

Let's promise that.

-Credits to whoever translated that.

Sad yet beautiful right??? Right??? xD

And what can you say about the voice? So lovely right? Right??? xD It was love at first hear for me. If ever there's such thing. LMAO
But seriously, I love her voice so much. <3

-mikan

No comments:

Post a Comment