Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Why, Hello!

Hi there! I'm your average bassist who's a number one sleepyhead that will keep the Music section of this blog updated and you can call me Mikan.

First of all, I am random. I may post completely random things about music here.

Right, since this is my first post, I'll just tell you a little about myself.

I've been playing bass for 6-7yrs. now and self-taught. Since then I have my fair share of victories and losses on the stage. My first band was my town's YFC(Youth For Christ) Music Ministry where I played bass. Then we merged with the neighbouring town's YFC Music Ministry and won some major and minor competitions in our region.

As for my musical tastes, I listen to everything except for those with auto-tune. Ewww. But I incline more on punk-rock and jazz-funk genres, and of course J-rock. :P

Well that's about it for now. In the next coming posts, I may post a picture of my new baby. Tehheee. :3

Take care everyone~

Music is heartache, music is salvation, music is love. Get your music on. ♪♪♪

1 comment: