Friday, November 26, 2010

Winter 2011 Anime List ~

woot ~ its almost December and here comes our Winter Anime Release List !! *claps* here's the image for the line up:
click for larger view ~ (source: moetron)


Their respective studios and summaries are included so just read em up ~ as for my watch list.....

Kimi ni Todoke season 2 - is a must watch!! I loved season 1 so much so, i have high expectations on the 2nd season.
IS: Infinite Stratos - I think ill check this one out. It looks pretty interesting and the animation looks decent to me.
Wolverine - Well, I'm watching the anime of Iron Man and I saw Logan there so I think ill also check this one. It looks decent after all.
Beelzebub - Hmm... delinquent and demon related stuffs.. sounds good to my ears! I'll add this one on my watch list.
Freezing - Well, I watched Sekirei, Ikki Tousen, and Koihime Musou.. So, I guess this anime is along those lines. This is a must check series *drools*
Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne - effing long title!!!!!!!!!!! gah! ok let's just go w/ OnKNZSJDn.. LOL sounds lame.. Oh well, Im expecting this one to be a bit like Ore no Imouto, but on the reverse side xD and it looks funny so this is added on the watch list too.

Thats it for my series list ~ as for the OVA... ill think about it.. :p
For release schedule date, check them out HERE.

So, whats in your watch list guys and gals? :D

oh ~ and here's another version of the image for the release list:
click for larger view ~ (source: moetron)

4 comments: