Sunday, January 9, 2011

1st Ep Overview: Infinite Stratos and Freezing ~

This past few days, winter animes started kicking in their pilot eps. There's Kimi ni Todoke s2,
Yumekui Merry, Cardfight!! Vanguard, GoSick, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Rio: Rainbow Gate, and today there's Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu, Oniichan no Koto, and Beelzebub. I don't watch all of them but i can say at least 70% of the mentioned ones :)) Well, this entry is about the pilot episodes of the 2 animes that caught my attention the most ~ Infinite Stratos and Freezing.

Let's start with Infinite Stratos. Hmm... Hotties in mechanized armors. I looked forward in seeing this. The animation is decent and character designs are good. I don't wanna type the summary coz its a pain. Instead just read the summary here in MyAnimelist.

So, here's my overview of ep 1. Screen caps and some character intros. (click the images for larger view)

The episode kicked off with this.. IDK why but they're suddenly fighting someone out of the blue.


Then the opening theme kicked in and i find it great ~ The title is STRAIGHT JET by Minami Kuribayashi.
After that the characters are introduced. Lets start off with the side chars.
This big busted and clumsy looking teacher is Yamada Maya
While this strict yet cool teacher is Orimura Chifuyu
And this hot blonde is Cecilia Alcott
As for the main chars.......
This lucky guy here is Orimura Ichika. Yes, he's Chifuyu's brother.

This very hot cutie is named Shinono Houki ~ She's Ichika's childhood friend
I think thats all for them for the 1st ep. Overall I think this anime is really good. The humor and punchlines are simple but it'll make you laugh. Some fanservice tons of HOT CHICKS !!! <3 Im looking forward for the next ep on where Ichika will have a duel against Cecilia ~

Here are some more screenies I wanna share.

YES!! FANSERVICE I LOVE YOU !!!
GAHAHAHA! Kendo stick + Bra = WIN!

of course she does!! DUH?

See? I told yah ~
Ok, IS down.. Lets move on to Freezing.
Lets get over this fast. You can find the summary here at MyAnimelist.

At 1st, I thought this is one of your random fighting ecchi anime with a bonus of having the "top" parts uncensored. But I think I was wrong. After seeing episode 1, I kinda changed my view. BLOOD IS EVERYWHERE !!! You don't believe me? Then here are some of the screenies.

This is our "Untouchable Queen" Bridget L. Satellize. Yes! A blonde hottie!




PAWNED!!!
I won't go over the char intros like I did in IS since its too much of a pain. Besides, they're listed on the summary link. For now is Ill keep watching this. FOR BOOBS SAKE... I mean coz its pretty interesting :p though i stumbled upon some ppls comment around the net bitching about episode 1. They're pretty disappointed coz compared to the manga this episode completely sucked balls. Well, thats their opinion. I haven't read the manga so I won't complain about anything. All I can say is... this is business ppl. Its given that the anime isn't the same as the manga. Are you newbies? There are tons of anime released that didn't followed the manga version. So stop bitching around. If you don't like it, then don't watch it. Pretty simple ayt? As for me Ill keep on watching this coz Im interested in boobs.. I mean the story HAHAHAH! and moar blood pls! =D Bridget is so cool having that blood stained face while pawning the other students.

This is it for now ~ Winter Anime Line Up Rocks!! Thanks for reading =D Comments are welcomed =)
Bonus screenie from Freezing <3

6 comments:

  1. just when I fell in love with serious drama anime, screenies of 'boing' keep pulling me back >< LOL

    ..*sigh* so much to watch so little time :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. come back to the dark side neon!!

    hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. noooo!!, there's still hope! there's Kimi ni Todoke S2! That I gotta see. :)

    but there's Onii-chan no Koto blah blah... OMG the Kirino virus strikes back! another incest-comedy-series-with-a-long-title show! XD

    (correction: possible WINcest XD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. im also watching those 2 :))

    Onii-chan no koto has a bad animation xD compared to Oreimo xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, so i've been told. anorexia all over. I'm only on it tho for the dirty humor :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes! if its dirty humor they have it all over :))

    a dirty imouto all the way HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete