Friday, January 14, 2011

K-on! instruments.

Happy new year once again!

Well, these past few days I was trying to play my old acoustic guitar. It seems that the neck is badly bent now. No matter how I adjust it, it just goes back to that awkward position.

Anyways, I decided maybe it's time for me to buy a new, not so expensive, go anywhere acoustic guitar just for me to practice and have some fun.

Visited some of my favourite music shops and tried some acoustics, but damn, they are so expensive.

While just chilling out on the couch trying to think what brand I should go for, I saw this cute ukelele sitting on top the coffee table. To be honest, I don't know much how to play it, but I remembered my dad telling me that it's just like a guitar without the two thickest strings. Then I had a play with it. Amazingly it was super fun.

And now I'm toying with the idea of buying a ukelele instead of an acoustic guitar. Hahaha. I know. Sounds kind of stupid. But still. :P

Anyways, I've found some nice ukelele renditions of some songs on youtube and I managed to find this K-on! Yui Ukelele or Yuikelele as I call it:


And of course Mio bass:


That's it for now. I'm still making up my mind on buying one. I'll update you soon. Hope you enjoy the video I shared. Yuikelele is just full of cuteness. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ <3

-mikan

No comments:

Post a Comment