Monday, January 17, 2011

Another post from me.

Hello once again.

I just want to share something.



As a bassist, I always listen to this kind of music for me to get ideas on how to improvise.

I just rediscovered this video while cleaning up my video folder earlier and thought I'll show you this.

I know some of you might not be in this kind of music, but what the hell, this is pure talent and music showcase.

Hope you enjoy this groovy video.

PS: And oh, I'm so sad to say (or as might some you already know) that an OPM (Original Pinoy Music) band called Bamboo disbanded. :'( I'm so upset over their decision to go separate ways as me and my band played their songs alot on our gigs or jam sessions before.

If you don't know them, well all I can say is that they are definitely one of the best bands in Philippines or might even be in south east asia.

-mikan

1 comment:

  1. wow, that lived up to its title. So Good. no. So Awesome. :)
    hey, are you familiar with the SMV trio? check them out.

    ReplyDelete