Friday, December 10, 2010

Best SCANDAL or Temptation Box?

hohoho ~ Its been a while since i had my last entry xD my bad :( after the pc is fixed i suddenly caught a fever :| Im still not at my 100% so ill be doing this simple topic ~

This is about our latest poll "Your favorite SCANDAL album?" as we all know (well, if you're a SCANDAL fan) our angels have already released 2 album *claps* and honestly, i haven't cast any vote on the poll yet.. why? ...... Pretty simple. Im still undecided :| both albums has their strong points.

Now, lets get a pretty quick look at both albums.

Best SCANDAL

Release Date: October 21, 2009
Track List:
01. SCANDAL BABY
02. Shoujo S ~ Girls
03. DOLL
04. Koi Moyou ~ Love Pattern
05. Yumemiru Tsubasa ~ To Dream of Wings
06. Anata ga Mawaru ~ You Are Turning
07. Space Ranger
08. Ring! Ring! Ring!
09. Maboroshi Night ~ Phantom Night
10. Kimi to Yoru to Namida ~ You, Night, and Tears
11. Hitotsu Dake ~ Only One
12. SAKURA Good-bye
13. Kagerou ~ Mayfly -album mix-

 My say about this album.. hmmm... a very nice one! SCANDAL Baby is one epic song! plus add the song that made them more famous, Shoujo S.. You wouldn't ask for more. As for the other songs.. Doll is one of my all time faves, this is also their 1st non-indie single. Koi Moyou is a very nice song ~ raw sound and cute lyrics. Yumemiru is just a so-so song for me. Anata ga Mawaru... hmm.. didn't like it at 1st until i heard the live version.. it rocks *hands down*. Space Ranger... WooT! talk about raw! this is their 1st indie single and one of their most beautiful song ~ the PV is lame though :| Ring! Ring! Ring! didn't thought its that good until i heard the live version too. It sounds really cool :D about Maboroshi Night.. not my cup of tea. :p Kimi to Yoru to Namida.. hmm.. so-so song for me too xD Hitotsu Dake sounds really nice~ it got my attention on the 1st time i heard it. Sakura Goodbye is a verrrrry nice song w/ a very nice meaning ~ many ppl likes this song so much! Kagerou.. do i even need to explain? this song rocks! i always love to play this in max volume.

Temptation Box

 Release Date: August 11, 2010 
Track List:
01. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH
02. Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku STORY ~ The Story Drawn by You and the Sun
03. Shunkan Sentimental ~ Sentimental Moment
04. Hokago 1H ~ 1H After-School
05. Namida no Regret ~ Tears of Regret
06. Hi-Hi-Hi
07. Shoujo M ~ Girl M
08. GIRLism
09. Playboy Part Ⅱ
10. Hello! Hello!
11. Aitai ~ I Want to Meet
12. Sayonara My Friend ~ Goodbye My Friend

So, moving on to the 2nd album.. the 1st track Everybody say YEAH (ESY) is a song the will really make you say YEAH! So, 2 thumbs on that. Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku Story (TaiKimi) sounds a bit poppish to me but its still pretty good ~ plus all of them looked sooooo beautiful in the PV <3 Shunkan Sentimental.. no need to explain it further xD this is one of my top picks. Houkago h1.. i may be stoned to death by the Tomomi fans but just to be honest this song is just so-so to me :( Namida no Regret is a ballad but SCANDAL did pull it off ~ still can't rate this one high.. maybe 6/10. Hi Hi Hi ~ YEAH! this is one heck of a good song! the beat sends energy to your body and Tomo's bass solo is soooooooooo \m/. Shoujo M... ok Mami fans stone me to death but this song is so-so for me xD GIRLism is pretty good.. didn't caught my attention at 1st but it has a weird appeal that made me like it. Playboy part II... all i can say is, its much better than the 1st one. Hello! Hello! a nice song! it somehow soothes me <3 Aitai.. most people like this song ~ and im one of them :D and for the 12th track Sayonara, My friend.. ahhhh! i really like this song... it feels so relaxing listening to it :D



So, thats everything i've got on my mind right now. I would love to add more but im getting dizzy again =Dp
Don't forget to vote on the poll ok?

1 comment: