Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What is music for you?

Just a short post from me.

What is music for you?

For me, music is heartache, music is salvation, music is love. No music no life.

I just saw video on YouTube today that made me post this entry.
Try view it.


I kind of want to go into detail about what this video made me feel but it's going to be a long post if I'd do that. Just enjoy music like they did in that video while having a parade.


Anywaysss... Just to infrom you guys with the releases I'm quite looking forward to.

Supercell will be doing a collaboration with Kz (livetune), release date would be December 29-31. Yes, only until 31. Why? Because they are selling it in limited quantity and this is going to be in CDjapan or HMV or YesAsia, they are selling it on Tokyo Big Sight ( Http://Www.bigsight.jp/ ) 3-11-1 Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo TamStar Records 351 West Hall 4.

I don't know really what's the deal between them but I think they are both under the TamStar Records now so better check out the site.
http://www.tamstarrecords.jp/

YUI. Oh yes. Enough said. Your Heaven will be released in January. Yes. A new single. As for the release date, I don't know yet, I haven't got time to check all the info. I just heard it from tsunvun I think? that it will be January.

And of course SCANDAL in February called Pride. Going to be used as an opening song of an anime called STAR Driver.

Sooo. Better save uop now guys. :P

Ja~

-mikan

3 comments:

  1. I want to clear something out. Supercell's CD WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE in any online shops or any other actual shops aside from what I mentioned. I have a major typo there (not putting 'not') thus delivering a completely opposite message. Gommen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to clear something out. Supercell's CD WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE in any online shops or any other actual shops aside from what I mentioned. I have a major typo there (not putting 'not') thus delivering a completely opposite message. Gommen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music to me is the tub of icecream whenever i'm depressed, the first kiss from my first love, the bomb of crap I unload on my a**hat boss's car hood, and the nostalgic laughter of high school friends.

    I <3 OK go's creativity and unique ideas when it comes to music videos. :)

    ReplyDelete