Thursday, December 9, 2010

What musical instrument do you play?

Hi people. I noticed that other contributors from this blog became busy with school lately and Yuu's computer broke down. So I'm posting this entry just for the sake of something to read for you people.

So what muscal instrument/s can you or do you play?
Just leave a comment below.

As for me I play mainly bass but I can also play guitar.

Anyway here's some pics of my instruments:


Here's my two basses <3


Anyway hope you enjoyed looking at my collection.

Good luck on your exams people who are still in school!

Ja~

-mikan

7 comments:

  1. wow, cool stuff there. :) (drools over vintage fender jazz bass)

    same here, I used to play guitar but gave up on that. regular neck don't suit my stiff fingers so I now play bass. It suits me better though since i'm into groove stuff and all heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :)

    And yeah bass is cool. Bass was my first love. I learned guitar first but after a month I was introduced to bass, that time I immediately ditched the guitar. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. how could you ditch me!!!

    --Guitar

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont worry Yuu. I still like you. Wait... that's the guitar. Orz

    ReplyDelete
  5. bass is awsum! right on! especially if you're playing funk, you're the soul of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sexy stingray you got there mikan [=3

    ReplyDelete
  7. D: thanks laya! didn't know you like StingRays <3

    ReplyDelete